What I believe in:
• We can create jobs by investing in infrastructure — roads, bridges, transit, and broadband internet to rural areas.
• Health care is a right. Creating a public option such as -Minnesota Care for all- will not only ensure a high level of care for all citizens but it will also save our state money.
• Clean energy, green jobs, and a progressive strategy to deal with climate change for our state. Minnesota can lead the way on a path to environmental stewardship. We are the land of 10,000 lakes and we need to provide clean water for future generations.
• Building an economy that works for all Minnesotans, not just the wealthy few. A level playing field provides everyone an opportunity for success.
• Making higher education more affordable.
• Investing in our families and schools.
• Increasing local government aid (LGA) to help lower property taxes.